It’s 1am so I’m sorry for the people who won’t see this. But if you want confidence and don’t know how to get it, a really good way is to be confident in other people. When you walk into Starbucks, think, “damn, that barista’s hair is da bomb!” Or when you go to school, think, “my teacher is rocking that skirt!” When you start seeing everyone as being beautiful, at some point you realize that you’re everyone too.
yeah that’s true, but is it tru
best fanfic tropes:
- 'i guess we'll have to share the bed'
- 'maybe we should pretend to date'
- 'oh no….look like we trapped in this closet together….'
- 'my room mate is kind of hot?????'
- I can’t go alone to my ex’s wedding
- Omg our car broke down in a snowstorm
- Hot single dad hires broke babysitter